longstreath.com: Help.... - longstreath.com

Page 1 of 1

Help.... Gear

#1 Guest_Shannon_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:07 PM

Hello, My husand was a commercial diver for a couple years, he is now in the border patrol and we have all this gear, dry suits, weights, gloves ect. and I am not sure how to sell it. He used the dry suit mabye 7 times. I am not sure if there is a company that purchases these things. We have never used e-bay, and we live in the middle of nowhere, so craigslist is not an option. Thanks for any feedback.

#2 User is offline   Mark Longstreath 

• Site Admin
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:37 PM

View PostShannon, on 23 May 2011 - 04:07 PM, said:

Hello, My husand was a commercial diver for a couple years, he is now in the border patrol and we have all this gear, dry suits, weights, gloves ect. and I am not sure how to sell it. He used the dry suit mabye 7 times. I am not sure if there is a company that purchases these things. We have never used e-bay, and we live in the middle of nowhere, so craigslist is not an option. Thanks for any feedback.

Shannon,

Sign on to this site first as a member, then go to the Classified section (top menu), and list the items for sale. You may be able to find a buyer if lucky.
When all is said and done, more is said than done......

#3 Guest_Shannon_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:22 PM

View PostMark Longstreath, on 23 May 2011 - 08:37 PM, said:

Shannon,

Sign on to this site first as a member, then go to the Classified section (top menu), and list the items for sale. You may be able to find a buyer if lucky.

Thanks for the info. I will get my hubby to do it, I think he is a member from about two years ago....

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users