Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shannon

Help....

Guest Shannon

Hello, My husand was a commercial diver for a couple years, he is now in the border patrol and we have all this gear, dry suits, weights, gloves ect. and I am not sure how to sell it. He used the dry suit mabye 7 times. I am not sure if there is a company that purchases these things. We have never used e-bay, and we live in the middle of nowhere, so craigslist is not an option. Thanks for any feedback.

Hello, My husand was a commercial diver for a couple years, he is now in the border patrol and we have all this gear, dry suits, weights, gloves ect. and I am not sure how to sell it. He used the dry suit mabye 7 times. I am not sure if there is a company that purchases these things. We have never used e-bay, and we live in the middle of nowhere, so craigslist is not an option. Thanks for any feedback.

Shannon,

Sign on to this site first as a member, then go to the Classified section (top menu), and list the items for sale. You may be able to find a buyer if lucky.

Guest Shannon

Shannon,

Sign on to this site first as a member, then go to the Classified section (top menu), and list the items for sale. You may be able to find a buyer if lucky.

Thanks for the info. I will get my hubby to do it, I think he is a member from about two years ago....