longstreath.com: Can't register - longstreath.com

Page 1 of 1

Can't register

#1 Guest_Jezza_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

I have registered, it says registration successful, I then log in with my reg details, it says login successful, then I click on any of the forums to view them and it says "you do not have permission to view this forum", regardless of which forum I try. Very frustrating. I also get lines of script errors at the top of each and every page, "Warning cannon modify header information................"

I tried clicking on the link in the welcome email to "continue the personal conversation" with Mark Longstreath and of course that doesn't work either, i get a message saying I do not have permission to access the messaging system.

All in all extremely frustrating and time wasting. Can you help? I am registered with the name jezza.

#2 Guest_Jim'll Fix It_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:15 AM

Think you are going to have to wait for the site to be fixed. Taking a bit longer than usual this time though. Mark usually gets it sorted out fairly quick.

View PostJezza, on 11 November 2012 - 07:43 PM, said:

I have registered, it says registration successful, I then log in with my reg details, it says login successful, then I click on any of the forums to view them and it says "you do not have permission to view this forum", regardless of which forum I try. Very frustrating. I also get lines of script errors at the top of each and every page, "Warning cannon modify header information................"

I tried clicking on the link in the welcome email to "continue the personal conversation" with Mark Longstreath and of course that doesn't work either, i get a message saying I do not have permission to access the messaging system.

All in all extremely frustrating and time wasting. Can you help? I am registered with the name jezza.

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users