Offshore and Sub-Sea Senior Inspection Lecturer
Training & Examination Services
TWI offers international, world class Training and Examination services with internationally recognised certification in NDT, Welding, Welding Inspection and a host of allied technologies. Middlesbrough, located in the North East of England, is the home of our Underwater Training Facility primarily used for the Training and Examination of personnel in underwater inspection related operations for the offshore industry.
We are currently seeking an experienced Offshore and Sub-Sea Senior Inspection Lecturer.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
• Delivery of the underwater programme of training for national and international clients to extremely high standards.
• Development and maintenance of our current and future course portfolio that reflects industry best practice.
• Liaison with key industry members within the offshore Oil and Gas Sector, to identify both course improvements and future business development opportunities.
Applicants must possess:
• A proven track record of conducting offshore and/or sub-sea visual inspection.
• Detailed knowledge of corrosion monitoring and NDT data interpretation.
• Detailed knowledge of underwater inspection (CSWIP 3.1U/3.2U as a minimum).
• Knowledge of offshore and/or sub-sea engineering concepts.
• HSE Approved commercial diver (or equivalent).
• Diving Supervisors qualification (IMCA or ADC).
• CSWIP/ PCN NDT Level 2 (UT, MPI & ACFM would be highly desirable).
• Experience of training personnel within the offshore inspection industry.
You will be customer focussed with the ability to operate effectively in team-working and self-supervising environments.
Candidates with training qualifications and practical experience are invited to apply; we will also accept applications from individuals with a depth of industry knowledge who demonstrate the passion and capability to deliver the world-class standard of training expected from TWI; training support and the opportunity to qualify to the requisite level of certification will be provided in this case.
This position will require travel both in the UK and abroad.
Apply by email enclosing your full CV, with a letter stating your current salary and eligibility to work in the UK, quoting reference: 5/13, to email@example.com no later than 28 May 2013. Please quote the reference number in all correspondence.
Page 1 of 1
TWI Job Opportunity - Offshore and Sub-Sea Senior Inspection Lecturer
Page 1 of 1